Today's featured content
- 11 - Spanish-speaking Filipino Wikipedians meet-up at Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong.
- 15–19 - Mexico City to be attended by Josh Lim, Roel Balingit, Carlo Moskito and Melo Cruz. in
- 06 - The Board announces the date and venue of the 2015 Regular Meeting to be on June 20 at the in Makati. Filing period for Board candidacy begins.
- 21 - Deadline for the submission of candidacies for the Board of Trustees.
- 02 - Cultural Heritage Mapping edit-a-thon at the Taguig. in
- 10–12 - Cultural Heritage Mapping project coordinator Zach Pagkalinawan attends The Hague, Netherlands. in
- 25 - Cultural Heritage Mapping edit-a-thon in Taguig.
- 25 - Q2 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- 27–28 - Manila Meet-up with Wikimedia Foundation's Head of Grants and Global South Partnerships Asaf Bartov.
- 28 - Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- 07 - Q1 Meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- 24–25 - Eugene Villar participates as a panelist from Wikimedia Philippines at the Cebu. in
In The News
Apart from promoting the projects of the Wikimedia Foundation in the Philippines, Wikimedia Philippines supports the creation and promotion of free, open-content reference tools in the country and advocates for the use of native Philippine languages in creating educational and reference materials.